Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Version 1.3 Released! And Reflections

Hey guys, I'm happy to announce that Risk Malaysia version 1.3 is finally out and can be downloaded now!

It was a very long 5 grueling years working on this mod title on and off, and after its fixed release I can say I am more than elated to see it finally come to life. Hopefully you guys can download, start that old aging Warcraft III again and get together with old mates for that "one more round", Malaysian style. This is confirmed to be my LAST game mod with the Warcraft III engine under |-|/\/|\ Games.

I can say a LOT was removed from the final version due to the 8MB file limitation, but the changes are not so significant to the mod's gameplay (of course, the units have to use the core game's default sounds, music etc.) but hopefully, HOPEFULLY the works on the sequel can begin. Yes, Risk Malaysia II is in the works. With its own game engine, interface and all. I will gladly welcome individuals interested to join the project. PM for details!

I would like to say thank you to the Hiveworkshop modelers (credited in-game), my loyal comrades (especially Dollah, 007 and Asfanz), the late Tom Clancy for his inspirations and of course my lovely partner for her unbroken support back when we were dating all the way until she became my wife.

Enjoy the game comrades, and fight hard!

Regards,
Comrade Ham

No comments: